Click the button below to start your application.
- After clicking the "Apply Now" button above, you will see the My Scholarship Central application site.
- On the top right of the page, click “Sign In” if you already have a My Scholarship Central account, or “Sign Up” if you’ve never used the site.
- Enter your email and password. If you are a new user, you will receive a confirmation email and must click the link in the email to validate your account. Use an email address that you will have access to after you graduate from high school.
- Complete the General Application if you have not done so this year.
- After submitting the General Application, you will see a list of scholarships you may qualify for. Read the eligibility criteria and description to decide if you want to apply.
- Click the orange “Apply” button next to the opportunity name. After completing the application, click “Submit” at the bottom right of the page.
- Click My Applications in the left hand corner to see the status of your scholarship applications.
Looking for more scholarships?
Use the My Scholarship Central Search Tool to find scholarship providers in your area.